CARDIOLATES® TEACHER TRAINING
TBA MARCH 2016 – Upcoming date to be decided by interested candidates, please let us know if you are interested in training.
CARDIOLATES® ia an exciting exercise program which combines the cardiovascular and cellular benefits of rebounding with the core strengthening and postural benefits of Pilates. Pilates effectively strengthens and flattens the abs, lengthens and tones muscles and improves posture, but it fails to provide one important health benefit: cardiovascular activity. Rebounding strengthens the body’s musculoskeletal system by providing an increased gravitational load without the impact to the joints that running, jogging or aerobics generates.
• Improves body composition (melts fat!)
• Increases bone density
• Improves blood, lymph and oxygen circulation in the body
• Strengthens the immune system
• Improves balance
• Improves posture (when you focus on rebounding upright!)
• Absorbs impact to the joint relative to typical cardiovascular exercise
• Makes you SMILE because it’s FUN!!!!
• The rebounding technique used in CARDIOLATES® maintains the body’s proper alignment and thus the body is strengthened in its OPTIMAL POSTURE. Your deep core muscles engage automatically as they work to keep you upright and thus gain the strength necessary to keep you moving through all your daily activities with beautiful posture.
Why overwork one muscle group (as most cardiovascular activities such as treadmills, stairmasters, etc. do) when you can strengthen every cell of your body in perfect alignment with CARDIOLATES®?!